jeudi 15 février 2007

4 more days...

There we are... only 4 more days! I've spent almost all the last month on my computer, searching for informations on India, for places to stay, for places to visit, to get some contacts who are going to help us when we will be there, who are going to share time with us, to share their culture... Then, I want to take every single minute in India to enjoy :) I'm so excited to discover this new country, so far, so different, ... My backpack is almost done, but I still have a lot of stuffs to prepare...
For the next 4 weeks, I'm going to write on my blog my adventures in this country. I hope you will enjoy, as much as I will enjoy my trip! I will try to reply to those who are going to write me, but excuse me if I'm slow for answering... Everything will depend on the Internet access I will have in the different places :)
See you!

6 commentaires:

Ian a dit...

comment allez-vous? oulala**^ je suis jaloux! okay...these days i'm focusing on learning korean, i feel my french is suffering for it. your plan sounds amazing!! bonnie and i look forward to your updates. take care and have a safe trip!
your friends in korea...
ian & bonnie

Luna a dit...

Hello there...
i've just discovered your blog and i can't wait to follow your adventures...

All the persons that have visited India fell in love with that contry..i was in high school when my parents went there for holidays and i was just not ready for that country so i didn't follow them...i didn't regret taken that decision (my father got sick there during his trip) but i'll be looking forward for another opportunity to visit India to come up and try not to miss it..

i hope you will enjoy yourself very much there and let us know about your feelings...i'm sure you'll be totally surprised and amazed by it's beauty and its differences (it's a third world country...) ...
take care of you....

Anonyme a dit...

Hi Ian and Bonnie!
So nice to hear from you before my departure!! Ian, your effort in french was quite good :) But you're right, now that you are living in Korea, you are better to learn Korean :) I'm sure Bonnie she is the perfect teacher for it! Thanks a lot for this message and I hope to read you again when I'm in India! :)
Geneviève

Gen a dit...

Gen @ Luna

Thanks Luna for your message! I will let you know when I will be back what you had missed in India :) I hope I won't be sick like your father...!!! I've heard many people saying that have been sick in this country... Well, I will see when I will be there :)
Geneviève xx

Anonyme a dit...

bon voyage!

Anonyme a dit...

bon voyage!